Friday 26 October 2018

The War in Chechnya 28mm

Myself and a gaming buddy have started collecting troops for the first Chechen War in 1995 using the excellent figures from Tiny Terrain which are available now they also have a current kickstarter with more sculpts, here's the link Chechen Kickstarter
I'm working on the Chechens and instead of my usual slow method of painting I thought I'd have a bash at speed painting, basically after priming the figures I've blocked the colours in, washed the whole figure then painted the flesh and weapons, much quicker albeit not as detailed.
I wanted to go for a winter urban base which I'm happy enough with. Anyhoo here's some photos let me know what you think. Dougie

 First group of 8 fighters

close up of RPG gunner
 Urban winter base

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff, I have a 15mm collection but am seriously thinking about upgrading.
    Thanks for posting.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. They llok escellent. You have clearly put in some good work here.

    ReplyDelete