Friday 10 January 2020

Tiny Terrain T62

Picked one of these up to use as a captured Chechen vehicle, It's a resin model and very nice quality, here's a shot of the parts laid out
 The only work I decided to do on it was to replace the turret grab handles with wire ones.


 The dushka is a little gem
 I followed my usual painting format that I've been through before, kicking off with Halfords primer

 Used various products from Ammo and AK to finish the beast

 I was initially going to have the vehicle painted with slogans to show its captured status, however after realising it would then be very limited in use I decided to knock up a removable piece of rear deck stowage with a Chechen flag

A really nice kit hopefully Tiny Terrain will do more.
Dougie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work mate, good idea with the flag too

    All the best with your projects and plans in 2020

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete