Tuesday 21 April 2020

20mm Argentine Infantry Support

This is just a short update to put up my thoughts on support for my Argentine Forces. I've always had a big interest in the battle for Mount Longdon and I've based my support options around the forces defending this position. Without going too much overboard I've decided on the following support options;

  1. 2 x Marine .50cal HMG teams
  2. 3 x .30cal MMG teams
  3. 3 x 81mm mortar teams
  4. 2 x 120mm mortar teams
  5. 1 x Cobra AT missile team
  6. 1 x 105mm RCL team
  7. 1 x Rasit radar team
For each support element I'll do a separate update with details of figures etc., first up will be the Cobra AT missile team.
Dougie

4 comments:

  1. Sounds excellent. Look forward to it.
    There's an old Rapid fire era scenario which includes Longdon, here:
    http://www-solar.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~aaron/RAP_FIR/Falk.html

    Scale is as per RF, which is a bit mad at 1 fig=10-15 - so a company works like a section in the rules - but might be worth looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, just started work on the Cobra ;)

      Delete